AWS Cloud Engineer
An AWS certified Developer/Solution architect who can design and implement scalable, reliable and secure cloud-hosted applications and services.
Professional Skillsets needed for this role
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience in system and solution design that span on-premises, hybrid and full Cloud architecture on AWS
- Highly experienced in and strong knowledge of AWS integration services like AWS Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB AmazonMQ, SNS, SQS, EventBridge, ECS, and GraphGL.
- Sound understanding of best practices in cloud computing and identifying improvement opportunities in the cloud infrastructure
- Strong technical proficiency and hands-on experience across the AWS services (Lambda, Cognito, Amplify, VPC, EC2, Route53, S3, CloudFormation, APIs and SDKs)
- Knowledge of AWS IoT Core, device topics, device registration policy, device communication protocols
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies and Scrum practices, specifically using Atlassian suite of products
Nice to have
- AWS Certified Solution Architect/Developer
- Strong knowledge of AWS pricing estimates and cost optimisation
- Designing REST API’s and developing modern web-based applications
- Knowledge of digital healthcare standards like HL7/FHIR
- Experience with integration & migration of healthcare data using AWS